Blue Options HSA links a high-deductible health plan to a health savings account (HSA), which can be used to pay for qualified medical expenses tax-free. Monthly premiums are as much as 50% lower than traditional health plans. The HSA is portable and any unused balance rolls over at the end of the year.Lower premiums—save as much as 50% off Blue Advantage . Choose your own doctor from the largest provider network in the state. Preventive care services covered at 100%
(1) An HSA is automatically included with your health plan if you select Mellon as your fund administrator
(2) Mellon HSA includes a convenient debit card at no charge
(3) HSA contributions and withdrawals are tax-fre
(4) Annual contribution limit for 2010 is $3,050 for individual plans and $6,150 for family plans
(5) Out-of-pocket maximum protects you from high-dollar medical costs
(6) Secure access to health plan information online
(7) Optional maternity coverage available.
*The content of this post is provided by BCBSNC.
For more information about health insurance coverage in North Carolina, please visit our website at www.nchealthplans.com or call our toll free number 888-765-5400 and speak with one of our qualified agents. Our agency provides coverage for health insurance in North Carolina through Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC). You may qualify for a 15% healthy lifestyle discount if you are in excellent health. Call us for details.
GET YOUR FREE RATE QUOTE TODAY – CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED