Short Term Health Insurance in North Carolina
Short Term Health Insurance is an easy, cost-effective solution for people who are currently without sufficient coverage.
When to Consider Short Term Coverage:
- Between jobs and without coverage
- Turning 26 and aging off parent's plan
- Waiting for Medicare to begin
- Need proof of insurance coverage quickly
- Missed Open Enrollment
- Need Health Insurance for college enrollment
Short Term Plans are available from 30-360 days and provide the affordability and flexibility you may need during times of transition.
Benefits of Short Term Coverage:
- Next day effective date
- Inexpensive plan options
- Copayments available on certain plans
- Simple Online Application
- Nationwide Network
- Coverage in case of accident or illness
If you are without health insurance and need something quickly that can help fill the coverage gap, consider enrolling a Short Term Health Insurance Plan.
Short term health insurance plans are not ACA compliant and do not cover any pre-existing conditions. You may still be subject to a tax penalty.