Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of North Carolina Health Insurance
Going to the dentist just got a lot easier with Dental Bluesm for Individuals
- Jerry Ballard & Associates, Inc. is very pleased to introduce you to Dental Bluesm for Individuals from Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of North Carolina (BCBSNC), the leading provider of health insurance in the state.
- Dental Bluesm for Individuals is loaded with dental benefits your family needs:
- Go to any dentist you choose. There are no “in network” limitations in this NC dental insurance plan.
- No deductibles for routine check-ups, diagnostic or preventive services. Check-ups and cleaning are covered twice per benefit period.
- Comprehensive coverage for NC residents for everything from teeth cleaning to extractions, crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental Bluesm for Individuals covers 100% of eligible preventative services. After your annual $75 deductible Dental Bluesm for Individuals pays 60% of covered basic services and 50% of covered major services. Choose coverage for yourself, your spouse, or the entire family.
- Do it all on line! It’s easy:
- Get detailed facts about these special dental insurance plans for NC residents.
- Get a free, no obligation online quote.
- Submit a simple, online application.
- Enjoy instant on-line approval.
- Choose from convenient online payment options -- credit card, check or automatic check withdrawal.
- Print out your complete policy information.
- You can be covered by the next eligibility date
Any questions? Read the Frequently Asked Questions section of each plan. Or call the helpful professionals at Jerry Ballard & Associates, Inc., your independent North Carolina health and life insurance agency: toll free 888-765-5400 or 252-726-5400. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find out the answers to the most common questions about Dental Bluesm for Individuals.
Dental Bluesm for Individuals Limitations and Exclusions
Like most health care plans, Dental Blue has some limitations and exclusions.