North Carolina Group Health Insurance
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® Group Health Insurance
Flexible Group Health Plans for North Carolina Employees of Small, Medium and Large Businesses from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina®.
Jerry Ballard and Associates is very pleased to introduce you to North Carolina Group Health Insurance Plans from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina®, the leading provider of group health and life insurance in North Carolina.
Choose from a variety of popular
Major Medical plans, supplemental plans and term life plans to create a powerful
package of benefits for your employees.
Compare these group health plans and choose the best
for your employees!
Members can visit any doctor they choose from a large network of providers. (We can provide coverage for out of state employees)
This is an open access HMO with low co-payments, preventive care and wellness benefits. Your employees do not need a doctor’s referral to see specialists.
This group dental coverage gives your employees the freedom to choose any North Carolina-licensed dentist.
Comprehensive Major Medical (CMM). (Traditional coverage with many options)
- Group Term Life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
What BCBSNC® group health plan is best for your company?
- Submit your online application by completing the employee census form, if you have 25 or fewer employees. If you have more than 25 employees, please print out and complete the 26+ Census Form and fax to Jerry Ballard & Associates, 919-287-2777.
- We will email your Group Health Plan quote. Please note that we may have to call you once with questions to ensure the accuracy of our group health quote.
- Any questions? Feel free to call the helpful professionals at Jerry Ballard & Associates, your independent North Carolina health and life insurance agency: toll free 888-765-5400 or 252-726-5400. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service.
For more information about these plans call 252-726-5400 or Toll Free 888-765-5400.